Funny Marriage Quotes
Pick from various funny marriage quotes and them to your friends.
"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."
- Groucho Marx (Send This Quote)
"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing."
- Duane Dewel (Send This Quote)
"The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much."
- Colin Chapman (Send This Quote)
"In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker."
- Woody Allen (Send This Quote)
"Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them."
- Ogden Nash (Send This Quote)
"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."
- Rodney Dangerfield (Send This Quote)
"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't."
- Patrick Murray (Send This Quote)
"Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back."
- Al Bundy(Married with Children - U.S. T.V. Show) (Send This Quote)
"A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished."
- Zsa Zsa Gabor (Send This Quote)
Return to previous page
Home - Online Greetings - Jokes & Humor
Quotes - Email Stuff - Misc Stuff - Links
Partnered with: GreetingGrams.com